Today, we are pleased to announce the selection of the ‘Scalable and Adaptable’ mining cohort who will work together to explore flexible mine design.
The ‘Scalable and Adaptable Mining Challenge’ was focused on finding flexible and modular solutions that could be deployed as part of an integrated mine design. The challenge was run as a partnership between OZ Minerals’ Think & Act Differently(TM) Incubator, Canada-based Inspire Resources, and Unearthed.
The following organisations make up the Scalable and Adaptable Mining cohort:
- Novamera – a novel drilling-based extraction method with a downhole guidance system to enable precision mining.
- Komatsu – electric, hard rock mechanical cutting machines.
- Comminution Reimagined – low-energy comminution, assembled from modular units.
- Sepro Mineral Systems – mobile and modular mineral processing modules for scalable and adaptable mineral recovery.
- Sedgman Modular Processing – modular plant design for precious and base metals.
- Juwi – modular, deployable PV and microgrid solutions
- Energy Flex – an energy mining system, to identify and extract the full value of energy use in complex assets.
Read the Full Article